Tres Ritos Lodge
Pet Deposit Policy
- Only small pets allowed (under 40 pounds).
- When pets are on Tres Ritos Lodge property they shall be leashed, and when they are in cabin units they shall be kenneled.
- If a guest reserves a cabin unit with cash or check, a $100 cash deposit (no checks accepted for pet deposit) will be required upon arrival, and will be reimbursed (minus damages – minimum $25) after inspection of the cabin unit by the management.
- If a guest reserves their cabin unit with a credit card, any damages to the cabin unit by a pet will be charged to their credit card (minimum $25). A charge receipt will then be given to or mailed to the guest notifying them of the damage and the resulting charge to correct the damage.
- The guest reserving the cabin unit takes full responsibility for any damage done by their guests/pets.
- There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
- The owner retains the right to refuse reservations to anyone based on previous pet damage history.
This policy shall be effective May 31st, 2003.