Tres Ritos Lodge
- Prepaid advance deposit is required on all reservations.
- A one night deposit is required during the off-prime
rental dates of three days prior to and beginning
three days after a major holiday* (inclusive).
Cancellations later than 5:00 pm 3 days (72 hours)
prior to arrival date (for off-prime rental dates)
will only be refunded if re-rented.
- A full payment deposit for all nights reserved
is required for prime rental dates of starting
three days before and including three days after
a major holiday* (inclusive). Any reservations
including a major holiday are subject to the full
payment deposit policy. Cancellations later than
5:00 pm 1 month (calendar month) prior to arrival
date (for prime rental dates) will only be refunded
- Reservations shall be secured by credit card (Discover,
Mastercard, or Visa) or by check or cash. Check
or cash must be received within two weeks of reservation
booking date, or reservation dates will be released
- Guests have the option to receive credit in the
form of a refund according to the type of payment
that was received for deposit (ex. credit card,
check, cash), or receive a credit voucher that
will be good towards lodging if used within 6
months of the original reservation date.
- There will be no credits or refunds issued unless
cabin units are re-rented or meet the above cancellation
criteria – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The owner retains the right to refuse reservations
- For clarification on these rules, please contact
the Lodge Manager.
This policy shall be effective May 15th, 2004
*Major holidays are New Years Day, Easter, Memorial
Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day,
and Christmas Day. Spring Break is subject to the
full payment deposit policy.